Need a Microsoft PowerShell program that will accomplish the following:
1) Get the
current date and time in the following format and save it as a variable:
2) Make a directory (in your home account) that contains the year
3) Make a directory in the new directory created in 2) for the month (/users/dwitten/2017/11)
4) Make a directory in the new directory created in 3) for the day (/users/dwitten/2017/11/07)
5) Make an empty file in the directory created in 4) as yourName-savedDate.txt (witten-07-11-2017-18:05.txt
Recently Asked Questions
- this is not a tutors work Take a moment and look around you - and find an object. How would someone make that class using an object? Name some real-life
- compute a program with a car's miles/gallon and gas dollars/gallon (both floats) as input, and output the gas cost for 10 miles, 50 miles, and 400 miles.
- were there ways that schools reinforced homophobia and heterosexism?