1. Read Katherine Eban's 2008 article "Your Hospital's Deadly Secret," available at http://katherineeban.com/2008/03/01/your-hospitals- deadly-secret-conde-nast-portfolio.
2. Based on the information provided in the article, identify specific actions or decisions that proved to be errors at the different levels of the system ( latent failures at external level, frontline management, and the level of the organization's leadership)
3. Identify specific interventions that would have helped the organization monitor or prevent the failures.
Recently Asked Questions
- In conducting a one-way analysis of variance where the test statistic is less than the critical value, which of the following is correct? a) Conclude that the
- Give some examples of what is happening to sea ice and glacial ice. Why is this occurring? What are the possible human impacts and vice versa? In reference to
- how do you find the axis of symmetry symbolically?