1. Read Katherine Eban's 2008 article "Your Hospital's Deadly Secret," available at http://katherineeban.com/2008/03/01/your-hospitals- deadly-secret-conde-nast-portfolio.
2. Based on the information provided in the article, identify specific actions or decisions that proved to be errors at the different levels of the system ( latent failures at external level, frontline management, and the level of the organization's leadership)
3. Identify specific interventions that would have helped the organization monitor or prevent the failures.
Recently Asked Questions
- Case: James went to a computer store to purchase a computer. He made known to the salesman he was computer illiterate. He also purchase a 3 year warranty for
- A perfectly competitive industry’s short-run supply curve is
- In Amsterdam and Breukelen, 45 and 87 students took the Final Exam respectively and 9 and 16 of them have to do the Retake Exam respectively. Is the