ssume that you are the developer of the Hard Rock Atlantic City Casino, which is scheduled to open in the summer of 2018. In the planning stages of the casino construction, you must decide the best use of your most limited resource: space. The goal is always optimizing profitability per square foot of casino floor.
Given the facts of the current, yet to be resolved, Supreme Court case involving the potential expansion of legal of sports betting outside of Nevada, would you build a Sports Book area in the new casino?
To successfully answer this post both in your initial response and then your discussion follow up, please take into account these considerations:
- Show evidence that you understand the concept of a Sports Book in a casino,
- Acknowledge that building the sports book has both hard construction costs and opportunity costs (the space could have been used for different games or outlets),
- Provide evidence of your knowledge of the background and/or pending litigation, (citing credible sources),
- Summarize your expected outcome of the case,
- Provide a recommendation on building or not building the Sports Book at the Hard Rock Atlantic City Casino (keeping in mind maximum profitability per square foot is your goal).
Recently Asked Questions
- Portion from Kid interview questions: What's the lesson from all of this? HR professionals and managers often turn to Internet sites when preparing to make a
- A recently hired director of health information management is facing a difficult challenge. The hospital is in the process of converting to an electronic
- What outside resources are available to assist technology managers in the implementation and maintenance process of IT governances? Outline two resources.