I have another question. I need help with creating this employees presentation.
Introduction to Employees Presentation
- Narrated Presentation Options.html (12.398 KB)
- Recording Video and Audio.html (16.523 KB)
Often times, it is the first impression of an employer that lasts for employees. Having a great first impression can motivate your workforce substantially. Prepare a 5-7 minute introduction for yourself that you would share with new employees. This is your opportunity to acquaint your new employees to your management style and explain your expectations.
Select a presentation software provided in the attached directions for creating narrated presentations or recording audio or video to record your 5-7 minute presentation. This presentation requires the use of audio and a visual. You may choose to either include presentation slides as the visual, or record video of your presentation using a webcam.
Here are some helpful tips for creating your presentation:
- You can create a voice-over PowerPoint presentation.
- You can use Zoom to record a webcam video of your presentation. Zoom will save the video file to your computer. I recommend you upload your video to YouTube.If your video file is small (less than 500 MB, you may upload it in your assignment submission in Blackboard.)
- You can also use Zoom to share your screen to present a slide presentation in Zoom. Again, this file will save to your computer. I recommend you upload your video to YouTube.
- Blackboard Collaborate is a shared space for the whole class. Recordings are saved in Blackboard and you can share the link to your video. Directions for using Collaborate are provided in the Record Your Presentation w/Collaborate course area. Collaborate allows you to use a webcam or to share a slide presentation to present.
If your presentation video can be linked to, use the "Write Submission" option to submit the link to your presentation. If your video file is less than 500 MB, you may upload it in your assignment submission. Click the assignment link to compare your work to the rubric before submitting it. Click the same link to submit your assignment.