Bibliography base on the outline
I. My strategy is to add
more features to the existing company Amazon, by increasing the speed of their services and updating the delivery methods.
A. How will Amazon provide faster service for the buyer and customers around the world
1. Drone Delivery is one of the services that could increase speed of delivery
2. Reduce membership price for Prime-Time members
3. Revisit the shipping company contracts to maximize on the speed of delivery
4. All features will be available across various platforms.
II. Core Competency
A. Mission Statement
1. The goal is to be the first all-in-one application to be the dominant in online sellers and buyers' markets.
2. Creating a self-sustained platform
3. Increase distribution and statistics
4. Leveraging technology
III. Industry Dynamics
A. Organizational Dynamics- Continuously strengthening resources and enhancing employee performances.
B. Technology SWOT
1. Strength - It is the world's online retail service
2. Weaknesses -Lost access to their customers and possible counterfeits
3. Opportunities -New partnerships with other firms, especially in developing markets
4. Threats-Aggressive competition with online and non-online firms.
IV. Technology Sourcing and Internal Innovation
A. Prime Now-
B. Prime Air
C. One Click Purchase
D. Dash button
V. Product Development Strategy
A. Customer Assertion, customer needs come first.
B. Ownership, making sure employees take ownership of the business to produce the best results
C. High Hiring Bar, the company wants the best of the best employees so they set the bar high
D. Bias for Action- Making every moment count since technology is constantly evolving
E. Frugality, which is spending money on the things that matter most
VI. Strategy to Protect Innovations
A. Patents - patent portfolio can serve as an invaluable asset to companies of all sizes. By simply following best practices, such as implementing routine audits of recent innovations, keeping comprehensive records. Amazon develops its own patents mostly for ecommerce to protect itself against lawsuits.
B. Secure website - Amazon is directly connected to the cloud. It has its own security services
Recently Asked Questions
- Use the constraints given below and determine which of the following points is feasible. (1) 14 x + 6 y 42 (2) x - y 3 x = 1; y = 4 x = 2; y = 8 x = 2; y = 4 x
- How do you find production in the mixed approach?
- The trait approach to leadership suggests that: leaders have special innate qualities.leadership traits are clearly visible.traits are based on social