- Articulate the IS vision for the firm. In answering
this question, please refer to the Information Systems Vision section in the Piccoli & Pigni text page 181 and use Sidebar 6.4 as an example, articulate the IS vision for Outrigger Hotels and Resorts in a similar format, i.e., the vision should starts with a paragraph that states the strategic role that IS function plays, followed by at least three bullets to show what IS function will do with information.
- State the strategic role that IS function plays in 2-3 sentences. (3 points)
- State at least three bullets to show what IS function will do with information. (3 points)
Note: When I grade question 2, I will not be concerned with what exactly you suggest the IS vision should be. Rather, my main focus is on consistency between the vision (question 2) and the position of the firm on the strategic grid (question 1).
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the meaning of KANBAN? Select one: a.The number of containers in the supply process b.A system that pushes material to the process at a fixed speed c.A
- What is the correct meaning of TAKT TIME? Select one: a.The demand or pace that customer places orders b.The fastest pace a process can run at without
- What is the meaning of Heijunka? Select one: a. Fixed size batch production b. Another word for Takt time c. Production smoothing to avoid large batches or