A recently married couple would like to build their forever home. The seven activities - labeled A
thru G - with immediate predecessor activity and activity time for the construction of their new home are presented in Table 1 (below).
Table 1: Forever Home Construction Activities
1. Draw a network for the construction of the couple's forever home. (14 points)
2. Make a forward pass and a backward pass to determine ES, LS, EF, and LF. (56 points)
3. Calculate the slack for each node. (10 points)
4. What are the critical paths and the project completion time? (10 points)
5. If the project completion must be reduced by two days, which activities should be crashed? Which activities might be affected? (10 points)
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between a Tangible .vs. Intangible resources?And if possible identify three examples ofTangible and Intangible resources of Costco
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ch10.
- The annual demand of a product that costs $900 is 1600. The annual holding cost rate is $2 and the cost to place one order for this product is $20. The