It is important for organizations to be able to measure the effectiveness of their systems and the success of
these, as well as the organization as a whole. In order to measure success, an organization may have to look for deficiencies and ways to change or modify the structure to overcome deficiencies in order to achieve success. This assignment will address the ways to evaluate organizational effectiveness and success. Diagnosing deficient structures will be addressed along with methods of changing or modifying the organizational structure to cause efficiency and success.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that discusses the organization structure of an organization and how effectiveness and success are measured. Also, offer suggestions regarding how the structure can be modified for efficiency and effectiveness. Be sure to address the following in your paper:
Recently Asked Questions
- What are organizations doing to effectively manage diversity? What methods of managing a diverse work environment tend to work best?
- Julie James is opening a lemonade stand. She believes the fixed cost per week of running the stand is $50.00. Her best guess is that she can sell 300 cups per
- A company plans to begin production of a new small appliance. The manager must decide whether to purchase the motor for the appliance from a vendor at $8.5