A professor has been contacted by four not-for-profit agencies that are willing to work with student consulting teams. The agencies need help with such things as budgeting, information systems, coordinating volunteers, and forecasting. Although each of the four student teams could work with any of the agencies, the professor feels that there is a difference in the amount of time it would take each group to solve each problem. The professor's estimate of the time, in days, is given in the table below.
Team Budgeting Information Volunteers Forecasting
A 32 35 15 27
B 38 40 18 35
C 41 42 25 38
D 45 45 30 42
1. Define the linear programming model with its decision variables and its constraints.
2. Use the computer solution generated by Excel (Solve) to see which team works with which project. Provide the Excel file.
Recently Asked Questions
- Franchising is attractive for the franchisee because: -there are no company liabilities -of the opportunity to enter into a well-known, established business
- Locate a recent news or journal article and post a link to that article. Discuss the underlying assumptions and values that are implied in the article. Look
- Value-pricing is the: -practice of simultaneously increasing product and service benefits and increasing price -ratio of price to perceived benefits -ratio of