A professor has been contacted by four not-for-profit agencies that are willing to work with student consulting teams. The agencies need help with such things as budgeting, information systems, coordinating volunteers, and forecasting. Although each of the four student teams could work with any of the agencies, the professor feels that there is a difference in the amount of time it would take each group to solve each problem. The professor's estimate of the time, in days, is given in the table below.
Team Budgeting Information Volunteers Forecasting
A 32 35 15 27
B 38 40 18 35
C 41 42 25 38
D 45 45 30 42
1. Define the linear programming model with its decision variables and its constraints.
2. Use the computer solution generated by Excel (Solve) to see which team works with which project. Provide the Excel file.
Recently Asked Questions
- Strategic Human Resource management (HRMT387) Assignment 1....Does anyone has a sample of HRMT 387 assignment one that I can use as a template?
- Describe how the three layers of the embryo are formed from a single layer of cells in the blastula.
- What are the challenges faced when allocating overhead costs to products Can these challenges identified be overcome by using Activity Based Costing? Explain