(02) What is the difference between the terms production management and operations management?
(01) What are the reasons for formulating and implementing an operations strategy?
(02) Describe a possible mission for operations and some associated strategies that fit the following business situations:
(02a) Ambulance service
(02b) Production of standard automobile batteries.
(02c) Production of electronics products that have a short product life cycle.
(01) Why is interfunctional cooperation important for new-product design?
(01a) What are the symptoms of a possible lack of interfunctional cooperation?
(02) Under what circumstances might a market-pull approach or a technology-push approach to new product design be the best app
Recently Asked Questions
- Discuss the legal, ethical, and economic-social implications of the below case study. Someone you know has knowledge of an outstanding merger between two
- Health commination environment include different approaches in y our opinion what is the most important part and why? New media theory is affected health
- Consider 4 types of spa tub: Aqua-Spa (or FirstSpa, or P1), Hydro-Lux (or SecondSpa, or P2), ThirdSpa (or P3) and FourthSpa (or P4), with the production of