• Select a process that you perform daily but would like to spend less time doing, such as driving to work.
• Design a flowchart using an appropriate tool.
• Comment on the factors that affect the process design.
• Identify at least one metric to measure the process.
• Submit your flowchart for the process.
• Begin collecting data for the identified metric every day of the workweek. You must submit the data collected at the end of each week.
This question was asked on May 08, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- JUST NEED C) 2.- A ball is observed to fall from a building, striking the ground below 12.50 s later. (a) With what velocity did it strike the ground? (b)
- The following article is a study of autism, use it to answer the question regarding regression models.
- Individuals who have a certain gene have 0.48 probability of contracting a certain disease. Suppose that 1,340 individuals with the gene participate in a