• Select a process that you perform daily but would like to spend less time doing, such as driving to work.
• Design a flowchart using an appropriate tool.
• Comment on the factors that affect the process design.
• Identify at least one metric to measure the process.
• Submit your flowchart for the process.
• Begin collecting data for the identified metric every day of the workweek. You must submit the data collected at the end of each week.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hello I need help constructing a draft using the following information. I. Principles of Risk and General Contract Provisions: In
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Exercise+9.
- I need to learn how to find the organizational structure of Tech company and the narrative of the product?