As you near the end of MGT 210, you have gained knowledge and experience regarding
what it takes to be an effective supervisor. Put your newly developed skills to work for both
yourself and others by creating a Best Practices Manual for Supervisors.
Resources: Appendix A; Ch. 3 (pp. 38-50), Ch. 7 (pp. 111-124), Ch. 9 (pp. 144-155), Ch.
11 (pp. 185-201), Ch. 16 (pp. 273-286), Ch. 17 (pp. 292-319), and Ch. 22 (pp. 382-393)
in Supervision: Key Link to Productivity (8th ed.); and Ch. 1 and 2 in Axia College's
Writing Style Handbook
Compile the following sections of a best practices manual for new supervisors. Your
overall contributions to the manual should cite a minimum of three sources. Only one of these
sources can be your course text.
The six supervisory responsibilities to which you will contribute best practices are as follows:
1. Demonstrating Communication Skills
2. Determining Effective Orientation and Training Methods
3. Improving Productivity for Teams
4. Conducting Performance Appraisals
5. Resolving Conflict
6. Improving Employee Relations
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the Proposed Original System to replace the Shadow IT in the Company. What are the data types it can hold and what is the main function of the original
- Fiscal policies that require no government action but that are expansionary when the economy contracts and contractionary when the economy expands are known as
- The litmus of inexpensive bags of a sample of 25 bags has a standard deviation of 4.8 months. assume the variable is normally distributed. use the chi-square