As you near the end of MGT 210, you have gained knowledge and experience regarding
what it takes to be an effective supervisor. Put your newly developed skills to work for both
yourself and others by creating a Best Practices Manual for Supervisors.
Resources: Appendix A; Ch. 3 (pp. 38-50), Ch. 7 (pp. 111-124), Ch. 9 (pp. 144-155), Ch.
11 (pp. 185-201), Ch. 16 (pp. 273-286), Ch. 17 (pp. 292-319), and Ch. 22 (pp. 382-393)
in Supervision: Key Link to Productivity (8th ed.); and Ch. 1 and 2 in Axia College's
Writing Style Handbook
Compile the following sections of a best practices manual for new supervisors. Your
overall contributions to the manual should cite a minimum of three sources. Only one of these
sources can be your course text.
The six supervisory responsibilities to which you will contribute best practices are as follows:
1. Demonstrating Communication Skills
2. Determining Effective Orientation and Training Methods
3. Improving Productivity for Teams
4. Conducting Performance Appraisals
5. Resolving Conflict
6. Improving Employee Relations
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the total effect of the errors on the amount of Ana ’ s working capital at December 31 , 2018 ?
- The account Equity in Assigned Account Receivable should be classified as
- Under the IASB Conceptual Framework , one of the qualitative characteristics of useful financial information is that different knowledgeable users would agree