1. Visit the Web site of The Weather Channel (www.weather.com) Write a report about the type of information available at this site.
2. Identify other potential sources of information about the weather.
3. Discuss the role of qualitative research in identifying consumer’s needs for weather-related information. Which qualitative research techniques should be used?
4. If a survey were to be conducted to determine consumer preferences for weather-related information, which interviewing method would you recommend? Why?
5. Can observation methods be used to determine consumer preferences for weather-related information? If so, which observational methods would you use? Why?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from GlobalPrecip_Questions.
- HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO: Jason and Nicole work together at Acadia Hospital in Bangor, Maine. Acadia is an inpatient facility for children and adolescents with
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from MCH_Graded_Project.pdf.