1. Visit the Web site of The Weather Channel (www.weather.com) Write a report about the type of information available at this site.
2. Identify other potential sources of information about the weather.
3. Discuss the role of qualitative research in identifying consumer’s needs for weather-related information. Which qualitative research techniques should be used?
4. If a survey were to be conducted to determine consumer preferences for weather-related information, which interviewing method would you recommend? Why?
5. Can observation methods be used to determine consumer preferences for weather-related information? If so, which observational methods would you use? Why?
Recently Asked Questions
- the 14 th Amendment has evolve with equal protection.how to restore equality vs equity in schools today?
- Which of the following general anesthetics belongs to inhalants? a) Thiopental b) Desfluran c) Ketamine d) Propofol
- “ The price of compact fluorescent light bulbs fell because of improvements in production technology . As a result , the demand for incandescent light bulbs