1. Visit the Web site of The Weather Channel (www.weather.com) Write a report about the type of information available at this site.
2. Identify other potential sources of information about the weather.
3. Discuss the role of qualitative research in identifying consumer’s needs for weather-related information. Which qualitative research techniques should be used?
4. If a survey were to be conducted to determine consumer preferences for weather-related information, which interviewing method would you recommend? Why?
5. Can observation methods be used to determine consumer preferences for weather-related information? If so, which observational methods would you use? Why?
Recently Asked Questions
- The diver weighs 150lb and while holding himself rigid, strikes the end of the board. Determine the maximum height (h) from which he can jump onto the board so
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Case Problem LP gral A18-854 y 859.docx.
- What are the conditions when gram positive bacteria can appear gram negative?