2. Specifications for a part for a DVD player states that the part should weigh between 24 and 25 ounces. The process that produces the parts yields a mean of 24.5 ounces and a standard deviation of .2 ounces. The distribution of output is normal.
• What percentage of parts will not meet the weight specifications?
• Within what values will 95.44 percent pf sample means of the process fall, if samples of n=16 are taken and the process is in control (random)?
Recently Asked Questions
- An aging of accounts receivable is used if bad debts are accounted for using :
- Which of the following strategies can help reduce operational risk ? I . Individual traders should also perform clearance and accounting functions II . To
- Which of the following statements best describes the external auditor ’ s responsibility to detect conditions relating to financial stress of employees or