(1) Project communication is extremely important to the success of a project. What types of project communication should Janet implement to discuss the status, technical issues, and responsibilities on the project? In particular, discuss any potential communication conflicts between Clark, Downs and Pokorski. Identify the effect these conflicts may have on the project, and (most importantly), how they might be resolved.
(2) Evaluating and identifying project risks are equally important to the success of a project. Develop at least three risks that could potential cause the scope, cost, or schedule of the project to slip. How can Janet plan for and avoid these risks? Does the likelihood of these risks affect Janet’s actions? How?
Your essay answers should be a one to two page report, using your own words, to fully address the above questions. Remember, the report must be to a level of clarity and depth that would be readily understood by the executive management; in other words do not repeat the questions, use headings to denote the topics. Do support your analysis with both in-text citation and references from the textbook, PMBOK or other juried sources. Include a cover sheet and a reference page. Use APA Style format, spacing double, one inch margins, Times New Roman, 12 point font size.
Recently Asked Questions
- A good sample of benzoic acid melts at 121-122 degrees Celsius. However, a student had a sample that melted over a range, 105-115 degrees Celsius. What did the
- what does capital accumulation in the solow model come from?
- Aristotle: Know the context of Aristotle’s life Know his basic philosophical assumptions What book is regarded as his primary work of political philosophy?