(1) Project communication is extremely important to the success of a project. What types of project communication should Janet implement to discuss the status, technical issues, and responsibilities on the project? In particular, discuss any potential communication conflicts between Clark, Downs and Pokorski. Identify the effect these conflicts may have on the project, and (most importantly), how they might be resolved.
(2) Evaluating and identifying project risks are equally important to the success of a project. Develop at least three risks that could potential cause the scope, cost, or schedule of the project to slip. How can Janet plan for and avoid these risks? Does the likelihood of these risks affect Janet’s actions? How?
Your essay answers should be a one to two page report, using your own words, to fully address the above questions. Remember, the report must be to a level of clarity and depth that would be readily understood by the executive management; in other words do not repeat the questions, use headings to denote the topics. Do support your analysis with both in-text citation and references from the textbook, PMBOK or other juried sources. Include a cover sheet and a reference page. Use APA Style format, spacing double, one inch margins, Times New Roman, 12 point font size.
Recently Asked Questions
- The nurse is teaching a nutrition class and knows the students understand the content of the lecture on nutrition and diabetes when a student is heard to say ,
- All of the following refer to external factors that impact international pricing EXCEPT ________ .
- The most direct way in which money replaces barter is through its use as a