This Question for Project Management and Operation Management
31. Consider the following network for conducting a two-week (10 working days) computer training class:
a.) For 10 points construct the network schedule, showing:
a. ES’s for all activities
b. LS’s for all activities
c. Slacks for all activities
d. Critical path
b. Given the following information:
Activity Crash time (days) Crashed costs (total) Normal Time (total) Normal Costs
A 4 $800 7 $500
B 2 350 3 200
C 4 900 6 500
D 1 500 3 200
E 1 550
For 5 points each, please find:
a. The crash cost per day
b. Which activities should be crashed to meet a project deadline of 10 days with a minimum cost?
c. If indirect costs are $75 per day, find the new total cost.
32. Using the information generated in problem 31, plot the Total time-cost tradeoff for the project in the figure 2, below.
Figure 2 Time-cost tradeoff for the project.
33. For the information in figure 1 below, find the following as of week 5 and fill in the figure as if reporting to management.
a) What is the planned value (PV)?
b) What is the earned value of the work completed (EV)
c) What is the actual cost of the project?
d) What is the value of the work remaining?
e) What is the CPI?
f) What is the estimated cost to complete the project (ETC)?
g) What is the forecasted cost at completion (EACf)?
h) What is the estimated cost variance at completion, and the percent overrun or under-run?
34. Using the status diagram in Figure 3 below:
a.) Estimate SV, CV, and time variance (TV), and compute SPI and CPI for week 30. Interpret the results.
b.) Compute ETC and EAC. Estimate the revised completion date and sketch the lines for forecast AC and forecast EV.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi I can't seem to find the answer to 10 a&b . I feel the it favours the reactant but can't find the into to support my argument
- Read this paragraph and answer question: After hearing people say, "I just can't love him for her] enough" and also "It was too much of a good thing," Linda
- Professional Writing Burnout [3rd-person PovI Gregory Moorhead and Ricky W. Griffin Occupational sociologists Gregory Moorhead and Ricky W. Griffin provide the