1) A good sales manager must be a good leader, yet it is often difficult to comprehend the definition of leadership. In order to help us all understand better what makes a good leader, tell us about one or two people who you feel truly are great leaders - past or present. So, as you formulate your discussion posts for this topic, also tell us why you feel your leader examples have all "the right stuff"?
2) Here's a story for you as you think about as you answer this question. A man walked up to three different workers on a construction site and asked each worker individually what he was doing. The first worker said, "I'm bustin' rocks"; the second worker answered, "I'm making a living to support my family"; the third worker said, "I am helping to build a cathedral!".
Now which one of the three do you feel was most motivated? Obviously, the third worker is more motivated and enthusiastic about what he is doing and more apt to do better and more effective job.
Is it possible that the Steeltime sales staff know HOW to use the CRM software, but don't know WHY they should use it? And, besides knowing HOW and WHY - could have the training included the building in of some rewards to those sales staff who began using the system effectively? How could such a reward system been built in to the training?
Recently Asked Questions
- The data shown represents quiz scores from Ms. Mayer’s 5th grade class. Use the Pearson coefficient to check for skewness 21 25 9 21 23 22 22 15 23 22 16 11
- What are the arguments and main points of "Introduction: Legal Orientalism" by Teemu Ruskola?
- A 2.50 x 10 9 C point charge is placed 6.00 m from an identical 2.50 x 10 9 C point charge. How much energy would be required to move a 0.180 C test charge