Remember that the way to figure out how much must be paid by the individual or family in each scenario is:
1) Premiums (this is a fixed cost, paid regardless of claims)
2) Deductible (if expenses exceed the deductible; otherwise, only the expenses are paid)
3) the LESSER of a) applicable coinsurance or b) the out-of-pocket maximum.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Lab 6 Worksheets (Chapter 13, Chapter 15, and Chapter 16) (2) (1).pdf.
- I'm looking for some help with the following calc question, please provide the full solution.
- When the economy is at the natural rate of unemployment, the price level remains relatively unchanged. True False