Take the position of Raj Bhatt:
1. Review your assessment of the attractiveness of the energy management industry and the key success factors for operating in it. Are you comfortable and confident with your conclusions that this is an attractive industry and business opportunity?
2. How does the GE management system work? How does GE Canada fit into this picture? What are the implications of these observations for the development of the energy management business?
3. As of the end of the meeting with the GE Supply executives, what are your options for proceeding and what do you intend to do?
Recently Asked Questions
- When preparing the teaching plan for a client about crutch walking using a two point gait pattern , which of the following would the nurse include ?
- All of the following are effects of semistarvation except
- After tonsillectomy , which of the following findings would alert the nurse to suspect early hemorrhage in the client ?