Please following :
1. Executive summary. This is a concisely written statement placed at the front of the report. What is the business of the organization? What are their products or services? (about two sentences) It briefly summarizes the situation in the case, major points considered, and the solution. (Assume those present are generally familiar with the case situation.)
2. Problem/Opportunity statement. This is a focused description of the major issue(s) or problem(s) in the case.
3. Analysis of the key strategy alternatives. This is an explanation of the results of an analysis of relevant alternatives, stating assumptions made and the constraints on each alternative examined. Analytical tools presented in class must be utilized when analyzing key alternatives. As part of the analysis, the paper should include the concepts of the external environmental influences on Best Buy, a Five Forces analysis, and a review of the internal resources and capabilities Best Buy possesses to create a competitive advantage over its rivals. Select a business level strategy.
4. Conclusion. This is a summary of the logic that led to the strategy chosen and why the other alternatives were not chosen. The strategy selected must be presented in a clear, specific manner or points will be deducted accordingly.
5. Implementation. This is an outline of a plan of action that will lead to effective implementation of the decision.
Please included some data, some graphics
At least 7 pages if you can hit the point. For #1 and #2 just briefly summarize
Recently Asked Questions
- Example of Rhetorical analysis on Massachusetts patient to nursing limits
- Process Mapping : Students are required to research an existing health care organization of their choice. In your research you should identify a quality
- In light of Rose's essay, would you say a surgeon is a blue-collar worker ? Explain from Blue-Collar Brilliance by Mike Rose PS: if possible to use some