Please following :
1. Executive summary. This is a concisely written statement placed at the front of the report. What is the business of the organization? What are their products or services? (about two sentences) It briefly summarizes the situation in the case, major points considered, and the solution. (Assume those present are generally familiar with the case situation.)
2. Problem/Opportunity statement. This is a focused description of the major issue(s) or problem(s) in the case.
3. Analysis of the key strategy alternatives. This is an explanation of the results of an analysis of relevant alternatives, stating assumptions made and the constraints on each alternative examined. Analytical tools presented in class must be utilized when analyzing key alternatives. As part of the analysis, the paper should include the concepts of the external environmental influences on Best Buy, a Five Forces analysis, and a review of the internal resources and capabilities Best Buy possesses to create a competitive advantage over its rivals. Select a business level strategy.
4. Conclusion. This is a summary of the logic that led to the strategy chosen and why the other alternatives were not chosen. The strategy selected must be presented in a clear, specific manner or points will be deducted accordingly.
5. Implementation. This is an outline of a plan of action that will lead to effective implementation of the decision.
Please included some data, some graphics
At least 7 pages if you can hit the point. For #1 and #2 just briefly summarize
Recently Asked Questions
- let u = (2,0,1), v = (2,3,0), and w = (0,2,2) be vectors in standard position. Compute 1) 3 v - 2 u 2) || u + v + w || 3) the length of -3 u + v + 5 w 4) proj
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from week 5. Additional comments: "Please help me this question"
- Please explain how the DuPont ratio is calculated and used to measure the level of debt financing.