HELP.!!! the paper needs to be 3-4 pages APA style and with four references.! No plagiarism.
Respiratory protection devices are available in two basic design types: Air-Purifying Respirators (APR) and Supplied-Air Respirators (SAR). As a trained hazardous materials specialist, your employer asks you to evaluate each of the following four possible workplace conditions:
- Fiberglass components are being sanded smooth prior to painting by assembly line workers.
- A leak in a nitrogen supply line within a service closet requires repair but the supply of nitrogen cannot be interrupted.
- Hydrochloric acid vapor is escaping from a cylinder stored in an outdoor area. Oxygen levels are measured and found to be above 19.5%.
- A full 55-gallon drum of an organic solvent commonly used in the production process is releasing vapor.
For each of the above four conditions:
- Select the preferred type of respiratory protection device.
- Identify which standardized OSHA filter color the device should be fitted with (if not applicable, so state).
- Explain your rationale for choosing the device type.
338,976 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses