2a) Draw the most stable chair conformation of trans 1,2-dibromocyclohexane
b) Draw a Newman projection of 2-chloro-3-fluropentane looking down the C2-C3 bond.
4. For each pair state whether the two are a) the same molecule, b) different compounds that are not isomers, c) constitutional isomers, d) diastereomers, or e) enantiomers
5. Write out the stepwise mechanism, including intermediates or transition state:
Recently Asked Questions
- Peggy Playground produces children’s swing-sets. 4,500 swing-sets were produced in a recent production run. The run required 1,500 machine hours, and also
- 1) A prospective MBA student earns $50,000 per year in her current job and expects that amount to increase by 9% per year. She is considering leaving her job
- How a hospitality business can deal with the intangibility, inseparability, variability, and perishability of the service it provides. Give specific examples.