Organic Chem 212 Pre-Lab Question
Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC)
1. Why did you have to grind the
spinach leaves as the first step in preparing the plant extracts?
2. What is role of the anhydrous sodium and magnesium sulfates in methods A and B respectively?
3. Can the TLC solvent mixtures you prepared be stored for later use?
Recently Asked Questions
- Given: - 0.61g of Sulfanilic Acid - 0.30g of NaNO2 Question: "Calculate the number of moles of 4-diazobenzenesulfonic acid that could be produced in the first
- Can Benzoin form Hydrogen bond with ethanol ? and what would you expect to happen to your Rf values if the solvent is ethanol and the solute is Benzoin
- Compare the IR spectra provided to the IR spectrum acquired of your product. Using IR spectroscopy, what can you conclude about your product and your