• Imagine you are a member of the National Organization for Women Legislators (http://www.womenlegislators.org/ ), and you have been asked to present at the upcoming annual conference.
• Create a PowerPoint® presentation of 8 to 10 slides, with speaker’s notes, about current issues facing women who participate in, or are affected by, the criminal justice system. Your goal is to educate fellow legislators about the issues and their causes by fairly presenting all arguments surrounding each issue. Primarily, address the issues of possible under prosecution of sexual assault cases, and whether the criminal justice system is biased against women.
• Include facts and figures from Debating Crime, as well as information found at the University Library or on the Internet. Be sure to keep your presentation objective and cite your sources according to APA standards.
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the Cash Conversion Cycle (CCC)? Name the components of the CCC and explain why the CCC is important to business.
- Write your Introduction, then design your experimental method by writing your Methods and Materials. Use the hypothesis you have written to prepare an initial
- What are some of the key organizational elements that can affect the development and maintenance of a supportive organizational culture? As a consultant, what