• Due Date: Day 4 [Individual] forum
• Imagine you are a member of the National Organization for Women Legislators (http://www.womenlegislators.org/ ), and you have been asked to present at the upcoming annual conference.
• Create a PowerPoint® presentation of 8 to 10 slides, with speaker’s notes, about current issues facing women who participate in, or are affected by, the criminal justice system. Your goal is to educate fellow legislators about the issues and their causes by fairly presenting all arguments surrounding each issue. Primarily, address the issues of possible under prosecution of sexual assault cases, and whether the criminal justice system is biased against women.
• Include facts and figures from Debating Crime, as well as information found at the University Library or on the Internet. Be sure to keep your presentation objective and cite your sources according to APA standards.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from practice question.docx. Additional comments: "Completely answer question
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from practice question.docx.
- Theories and practices as they relate to the developmental and behavioral approaches used in early childhood programs