• Imagine you are a member of the National Organization for Women Legislators (http://www.womenlegislators.org/ ), and you have been asked to present at the upcoming annual conference.
• Create a PowerPoint® presentation of 8 to 10 slides, with speaker’s notes, about current issues facing women who participate in, or are affected by, the criminal justice system. Your goal is to educate fellow legislators about the issues and their causes by fairly presenting all arguments surrounding each issue. Primarily, address the issues of possible under prosecution of sexual assault cases, and whether the criminal justice system is biased against women.
• Include facts and figures from Debating Crime, as well as information found at the University Library or on the Internet. Be sure to keep your presentation objective and cite your sources according to APA standards.
Recently Asked Questions
- Help would be great. Thanks. (a) Show that the parametric equations x = x 1 + ( x 2 − x 1 ) t , y = y 1 + ( y 2 − y 1 ) t
- Hello, Lissi is a student at Apple University and she received the following payments during the year to help support her education: $2,000 scholarship from
- How did the Islamic empire of the Abbasid era mirror some of the features of the late Roman Empire?