CH4 + 2O2 ! CO2 + 2H2O
Select the true statement:
1. The limiting product is CO2.
2. The limiting reactant is CO2.
3. 8.00 moles of O2 can react to produce
144.0 g of H2O.
4. 88.01 g of CO2 could be produced upon
reaction of 64.00 g of O2.
5. 4.00 moles of O2 can react to produce 4.00
moles of CO2.
6. 4.00 moles of CH4 will react with 2.00
moles of O2.
Recently Asked Questions
- Can you help me with these questions? Do you believe that the use of replacement workers during the PATCO strike as well as other strikes is equitable? Was
- Illustrate hypothetical calculations that would be done to help creditors understand how much money they might receive if the company were to liquidate. Ensure
- 1.Investment in additional working capital for a project assumes: Select one: a. investment in year zero b. full recovery in the final year c. investment in