CH4 + 2O2 ! CO2 + 2H2O
Select the true statement:
1. The limiting product is CO2.
2. The limiting reactant is CO2.
3. 8.00 moles of O2 can react to produce
144.0 g of H2O.
4. 88.01 g of CO2 could be produced upon
reaction of 64.00 g of O2.
5. 4.00 moles of O2 can react to produce 4.00
moles of CO2.
6. 4.00 moles of CH4 will react with 2.00
moles of O2.
Recently Asked Questions
- Presented below is a list of possible transactions. Analyze the effect of the 18 transactions on the financial statement categories indicated. Need to know if
- A BBB-rated corporate bond has a yield to maturity of 11.2%. A U.S. treasury security has a yield to maturity of 9.9%. These yields are quoted as APRs with
- A spherical ballon is being inflated find the instantaneous rate of change of the volume V a) with respect to its radius b) with respect to time, assuming that