Consider the reaction:
CH4 + 2O2 ! CO2 + 2H2O
Select the true statement:
1. The limiting product is CO2.
2. The limiting reactant is CO2.
3. 8.00 moles of O2 can react to produce
144.0 g of H2O.
4. 88.01 g of CO2 could be produced upon
reaction of 64.00 g of O2.
5. 4.00 moles of O2 can react to produce 4.00
moles of CO2.
6. 4.00 moles of CH4 will react with 2.00
moles of O2.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from finalexammsword.
- Suppose you were required to make a solution by diluting 20.0 mL of an aqueous solution to a final volume of 750 mL. Describe, in as much detail as possible,
- You have unpolarized light (intensity of I0 ) incident on a stationary linear polarizer. Directly behind the first polarizer is second that rotates at a rate