CRT 205 Week 7 Day 7 Assignment: Argument Evaluation
Week 7 Assignment: Argument Evaluation (click REPLY to post your answer)
Resource: Appendix 1 of Critical Thinking
Due Date: Day 7 [Individual forum]
Read the article “Controlling Irrational Fears After 9/11” on pp. 456-458 of Appendix 1.
Identify at least two arguments in the article. Outline the premises and conclusions of each argument you find. Then, answer the following questions for each argument, making sure to explain how you arrived at your answers.
· Do the premises sufficiently support the conclusions? Explain.
· Are the arguments either deductively valid or inductively strong, or are they invalid or weak? Explain.
· Are the premises true or plausibly true, or are they difficult to prove? Explain.
Note that you may choose to evaluate invalid or weak arguments as long as you describe how they are invalid or weak.
Your paper should be written in at least 250 words!
Recently Asked Questions
- Carne Auto Supplies Balance Sheet December 31, 2014 Cash$35,000Accounts payable $65,000 Accounts receivable50,000Salaries and wages payable10,000 Inventory
- I am having trouble with these two questions in my "Intro to Switching" class and would like some guidance/help: How do PVST+ and Rapid PVST+ operate in a
- how do you calculate distance and miles traveled if your distance is 20 miles and miles traveled is 5. Calculate how many miles left