Issue Sources Health/Environmental Effects
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
Ground-level ozone (O3)
Sulfuric acid (H2SO4)
Note: Some pollutants may not have direct health effects.
Choose one of the following atmospheric issues: air pollution, global warming, ozone depletion, and acid deposition. Then, respond to the following:
• What air pollutants combine and contribute to this issue?
• Briefly describe the health and environmental problems caused by the selected atmospheric issue.
• Provide one key solution to help either reduce the effects or recover from the effects of the selected issue.
Recently Asked Questions
- an aqueous solution of sucrose boils at 112 what is the molality
- Find thepresent valueof the followingordinary annuities. a. $400 per year for 10 years at 10% b. $200 per year for 5 years at 5% c. $400 per year for 5 years
- What is the future value of a 7%, 5-year ordinary annuity that pays $300 each year? If this were an annuity due, what would its future value be?