• Create a PowerPoint® Presentation geared toward teaching a younger person, age 9 to 14 year old, about Judaism. Your presentation must cover each of the following topics:
o Relationship with God/Torah
o History of Key Sacred Texts
o Ten Commandments
o The Nation of Israel
o Different Sects of Judaism
o The Holocaust
o Sacred Practices and Holidays
o Judaism today
• Include a minimum of 10 slides.
• Include speaker’s notes that describe what you would say if you were actually presenting it to an audience.
• Please include a references section in APA format, citing a source for any information you have included that is not considered ‘common knowledge’. For help, please visit:
Recently Asked Questions
- Does BMW have a guided missile corporate culture, and incubator corporate culture, a family corporate culture, or an Eiffel tower corporate culture?
- Furniture Specialties is a company that makes two types of dining tables: Simple and Futuristic. There are two types of direct materials: Pine and Mahogany
- How does SOX impact managerial accounting? Is there any overlap between financial and managerial accounting in terms of the SOX impact?