• Create a PowerPoint® Presentation geared toward teaching a younger person, age 9 to 14 year old, about Judaism. Your presentation must cover each of the following topics:
o Relationship with God/Torah
o History of Key Sacred Texts
o Ten Commandments
o The Nation of Israel
o Different Sects of Judaism
o The Holocaust
o Sacred Practices and Holidays
o Judaism today
• Include a minimum of 10 slides.
• Include speaker’s notes that describe what you would say if you were actually presenting it to an audience.
• Please include a references section in APA format, citing a source for any information you have included that is not considered ‘common knowledge’. For help, please visit:
Recently Asked Questions
- Has Padania ever been an independent country? What are some of the specific industries are impacted the most by immigration?
- 1500 test scores were normally distributed with a mean of 82 and a standard deviation of 7. How many people scored between 70 and 94?
- Read the following case study. You are a staff nurse working in an intensive care unit and assigned to care for a 75-year-old man who had coronary artery