• Create a PowerPoint® Presentation geared toward teaching a younger person, age 9 to 14 year old, about Judaism. Your presentation must cover each of the following topics:
o Relationship with God/Torah
o History of Key Sacred Texts
o Ten Commandments
o The Nation of Israel
o Different Sects of Judaism
o The Holocaust
o Sacred Practices and Holidays
o Judaism today
• Include a minimum of 10 slides.
• Include speaker’s notes that describe what you would say if you were actually presenting it to an audience.
• Please include a references section in APA format, citing a source for any information you have included that is not considered ‘common knowledge’. For help, please visit:
Recently Asked Questions
- 1. How can marketing managers leverage a sales organization to achieve pull through of marketing strategies for pricing, product, and
- 1) In Freud’s view, what are the “three qualities of mental processes,” how are they different, and what common root underlies all of them? (See pages
- Could I please have help with the AP Biology question as soon as possible if someone can