In choosing answers, follow the requirements of standard written English; that is, pay attention to acceptable usage in grammar, diction (choice of words), sentence construction, and punctuation. Choose the answer that expresses most effectively what is presented in the original sentence; this answer should be clear and exact, without awkwardness, ambiguity, or redundancy.
5) In many areas water was long considered a free commodity, available to the farmer at not any more than the price to transport it.
A) at not any more than the price to transport it
B) at no more than the costs of transportation (X)
C) for no more than the price of transporting it
D) only for the price that it costs to transport it
6) The medical personnel treating the victims displaced by the hurricane claimed that the situation would grow worse, unless having more medical supplies.
A) worse, unless having more
B) worse because of needing more
C) worse without more
D) worse without having more
My answer for 6 is D
Recently Asked Questions
- The Evil Corp. Unlimited (ECU) network has been experiencing exponential growth over the last year and has also seen a tremendous amount of turnover in its
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Reflective Journal DNP 805.docx. Additional comments: "DNP704- 8 pages
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Separation of the Components of a Mixture.