34. Second Avenue wants to create a postcard to be sent to local families with young children. The postcard will include information about the store's typical inventory, store hours, and directions. Which of the following format elements can make the biggest difference in the success or failure of the direct mailing?
35. The owner of Second Avenue wants to establish a community clothing drive to collect clothes for a local children's shelter. The owner will set up collection barrels outside Second Avenue. Which of the following public relations tools is the owner using?
A) press relations
B) product publicity
E) public affairs
22. Apex detergent is relatively undifferentiated from two other detergent brands: Acme and Brighton detergent; therefore, Apex may require ________.
A) a different target market
B) a new package
C) heavy advertising to set it apart from others
D) a higher price
E) none of the above
Recently Asked Questions
- A diet doctor claims that the average North American is more than 20 pounds over-weight . To test his claim , a random sample of 20 North Americans was
- Household incomes in a certain region are skewed right with mean $ 57,550 and standard deviation $ 16,200 . The probability that the mean of a random sample of
- Which of the following is a marketing advantage of strong brands ?