34. Second Avenue wants to create a postcard to be sent to local families with young children. The postcard will include information about the store's typical inventory, store hours, and directions. Which of the following format elements can make the biggest difference in the success or failure of the direct mailing?
35. The owner of Second Avenue wants to establish a community clothing drive to collect clothes for a local children's shelter. The owner will set up collection barrels outside Second Avenue. Which of the following public relations tools is the owner using?
A) press relations
B) product publicity
E) public affairs
22. Apex detergent is relatively undifferentiated from two other detergent brands: Acme and Brighton detergent; therefore, Apex may require ________.
A) a different target market
B) a new package
C) heavy advertising to set it apart from others
D) a higher price
E) none of the above
Recently Asked Questions
- Compare and contrast three incoterms. Explain why your choices are superior to your teammates when writing your comments. Please provide comments to at least
- Why do companies use questionnaires and surveys to get a customers information?
- Case Study 2: Improving E-Mail Marketing Response Due Week 8 and worth 160 points Read the following case study. A company wishes to improve its e-mail