1. Identify two types of diverse learners.
2. Search for effective teaching practices or the two types you picked on the internet. List the web addresses.
3. List effective teaching practices for both types.
Select one instructional practice from you list. How can this practice be applied to both types o learners you identified? Can this single practice be effective for all learners? Why or why not?
Recently Asked Questions
- How can teachers (in his words) "create magic" in the classroom? What role might different, diverse cultures play in this process? How can we more effectively
- An exon is: a series of amino acids at the end of a new polypeptide that directs transcription to the ER. RNA that is removed during the processing of an RNA
- What are some of the power dynamics which exist between teachers and students that have interfered with your learning? How can we work to overcome these