The Port Huron Statement of 1962 is often remembered as the most influential founding document of the "New Left" Using the copy of the document ( can be found on internet) Please help me answer these questions.
1. What were the historical origins of the movement that came to be known as the " New Left"
2. Should the Port Huron Statement be viewed as a radical document? Why /why not?
In answering question #2, please make direct reference to the document. I need about a page for each question.
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the price of a 4 4 -year, 8.4 % 8.4% coupon rate, $ 1 comma 000 $1,000 face value bond that pays interest quarterly if the yield to maturity on
- Read the article: " Turnaround and Transformation: Leadership and Risk at Boston's Institute of Contemporary Art " and produce a case summary highlighting the
- I need help with Quantitative Research Design, Inferential statistics.