Explain what you believe is the future of the American jail system-
1) a discussion of recidivism rates from those leaving prisons and those leaving alternative sanctions
2) The alternative sanctions to incarceration that are available today and may be available in the future, this can include private corrections, etc
3) How technology may impact this discussion? Will we be able to monitor offenders in the future more safely without placing them into incarceration?
requesting help to answer the above questions and references. Thanks
Recently Asked Questions
- I’m doing an English assignment and I don’t understand the meaning of shewed in this sentence. “Brutus and his confederates came into the marketplace to
- Delia has had a tough year. She is recently divorced and her last child just moved out. She feels as if she is in a dead-end job and has few friends. She seeks
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Protein Synthesis Lab.