1) a discussion of recidivism rates from those leaving prisons and those leaving alternative sanctions
2) The alternative sanctions to incarceration that are available today and may be available in the future, this can include private corrections, etc
3) How technology may impact this discussion? Will we be able to monitor offenders in the future more safely without placing them into incarceration?
requesting help to answer the above questions and references. Thanks
Recently Asked Questions
- explain the Importance of aggregate planning to supply chain and partners of Amazon.com
- Please go step by step for every question 1. P(T)= 10,000, Where t is measured in months 1+19e^(-t/5) a) Find the fish
- 1.CRITICAL THINKING Accounting and politics Visit the websites of the IASB ( www.ifrs.org ), the FASB ( www.fasb.org ) and the AASB ( www.aasb.com.au ). Q: