1. Supported by outside literature research and your text readings, would this situation constitute a case of sexual harassment?
2. As a supervisor in this situation what should your response be after hearing of this reported case of sexual harassment?
3. In the past, under what situations have the courts given guidelines as to what must occur before an individual can prove a sexual harassment case?
4. If the case is not investigated can the supervisor also be charged for failure to take action by the courts?
5. What specific federal laws or guidelines apply in sexual harassment cases?
I need ideas and suggestions. Thank you.
Recently Asked Questions
- which classification of antibiotics can be used to treat an infection by inhibiting protein synthesis in susceptible bacteria and can be used with
- Make an initial determination of the four general groups to which the primate belongs (Prosimian, New World monkey, Old World Monkey, ape). Describe how you
- What depreciation methods might be used for the computer system? Describe the advantages and disadvantages of each.