2. WHAT DEMOGRAPHIC CHARACTERISTICS WOULD YOU EXPECT TO FIND IN EACH GROUP?
3. WHAT RESPONSES DO YOU WANT TO INDUCE IN EACH STAKEHOLDER GROUP?
4. WHAT MESSAGES DO YOU WANT TO SEND TO EACH GROUP?
5. WHAT CHANNELS OF COMMUNICATION WILL YOU SUGGEST TO CONVEY YOUR MESSAGE TO EACH STAKEHOLDER GROUP?
6. WHAT COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES WOULD YOU EXPECT TO BE MOST PRODUCTIVE IN THIS SITUATION?
University Hospital, located in a city of about 1.2 million people, is
the largest private hospital in the United States with more than 2,000
beds and just over 50,000patients annually. The hospital employs 6,000
persons and has a medical staff of more than 1,300 and an annual budget
of more than $750 million.
Like all hospitals University Hospital has faced tough financial
challenges in the era of managed health care. As the hospital prepares
to celebrate its centennial year celebration beginning in 18 months, it
is looking at public relations strategies that will continue to position
the hospital as the leader in hospital care in the city.
As the public relations director for University Hospital, you have been
asked to assess the potential impact of contemporary demographic trends
in the United States and to recommend appropriate action in relation to
the upcoming centennial year celebration.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1) Heidi is looking to invest in the Bank of Montreal BMO US Equity A mutual fund. She knows that it takes a minimum of $500 as the initial investment
- 1) The Management Expense Ratio (MER) for mutual funds states how much you pay a fund in percentage terms every year to manage your money. As the
- Need help with a related rates story problem. An airplane flies at an altitude of 8 miles towards a point directly over an observer. Find the rate of the angle