• I have picked "immigration"
Utilize the form in Appendix E to organize your critical analysis of the two articles. Remember that you need to fill out one form for each article.
o Provide the title of the source.
o Provide the source citation. (I have provided this for you above. Copy and paste the appropriate citation into your form.)
o Identify the principal issue presented in the article.
o Identify any examples of bias presented by the author. If none exist, explain how you determined this.
o Identify any areas in the article that are vague or ambiguous. If none exist, explain how you determined this.
o Do you find the source credible? Explain your reasoning.
o Identify and name any rhetorical devices used by the author. If none exist, explain how you determined this.
o Identify and name any fallacies used by the author. If none exist, explain how you determined this.
o State one argument made by the author.
o Identify the premises and conclusion of the argument.
o Is the author’s argument valid or invalid, sound or unsound, strong or weak? Explain your reasoning.
o Does the author use moral reasoning? If not, explain how you determined this.
• Post Appendix E as an attachment.
Recently Asked Questions
- Using Relevant concepts in Chapter 1, please describe the organizational norms of the banks and other instiitutions involved in the crisis?
- 1. Classic Apparel is an online retailer of women's clothing, catering to women over 40.They have been experimenting with measuring demand relative to price of
- Signal averaging to obtain ERPs is necessary because a) sensory, motor and cognitive processes generate small signals compared to the raw EEG b) sensory, motor