• Resource: Racial and Ethnic Groups, the Internet, and the University Library
• Investigate the official language movement, which is an important Hispanic American cultural interest, described on pp. 243–244 of the text by researching bilingualism in education and politics in the United States. (1) Find two or three credible Web sites or articles that support, oppose, or present information about bilingualism in education. (2) Find two or three credible Web sites or articles that support, oppose, or present information about bilingualism in politics. Most sources will focus exclusively on either topic of education or politics; therefore, try to find at least two sources per topic.
• Write one paragraph (150-200 words) about each source, summarizing the main points presented.
• Provide APA-formatted references (and in-text citations if needed).
• Submit all of your summaries in a single post.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Milestone 2 Draft of Violation.docx.
- Locate an example of a research study that uses graphs and/or tables in its analysis. Explain what this statistical technique allows the researchers to
- What is the history and some facts about the Juvenile Justice System?