2. Identify a problem in your day-to-day life that you would like to solve (for example, time management).
3. Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you develop a research strategy to find a solution for your selected problem. Your paper must include the following items:
o Briefly describe your selected problem.
o Identify what kinds of information you will gather to help you in solving this problem and where this information can be obtained.
o Describe the process that you will use to evaluate the information that you gather. What types of things will you consider as you evaluate the information (for example, perspective and validity)?
o Explain how you will use the information that you find to resolve the problem. What things will you take into consideration as you consider possible solutions to your problem?
Recently Asked Questions
- there is 5 eggs need to be hatched. the probability for each egg hatched per day is 1/4, what is the expected time that all 5 eggs are hatched?
- The Barbee Family Profile The Barbees are a traditional family living in Richardson, Texas. Scot and Eileen have been married for 8 years and have two children
- Every day your friend commutes to school on the subway at 9 AM. If the subway is on time, she will stop for a $3 coffee on the way to class. If the subway is