2. Identify a problem in your day-to-day life that you would like to solve (for example, time management).
3. Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you develop a research strategy to find a solution for your selected problem. Your paper must include the following items:
o Briefly describe your selected problem.
o Identify what kinds of information you will gather to help you in solving this problem and where this information can be obtained.
o Describe the process that you will use to evaluate the information that you gather. What types of things will you consider as you evaluate the information (for example, perspective and validity)?
o Explain how you will use the information that you find to resolve the problem. What things will you take into consideration as you consider possible solutions to your problem?
Recently Asked Questions
- Results from Ford Motor Company ' s Pulse survey found that branches with higher Pulse scores had
- 24.60 ml of 0.1852 M HNO3 is titrated t the phenolphthalein end pointqith 27.35 ml of a KOH solution. What is the molarity of the KOH solution?
- 1 1 1 Given ∫ 3 ( x^(2) ) dx = 26/3, ∫ 3 (x ) dx = 4, ∫ 3 (1) dx = 2 1 Compute ∫ 3 (-6x^(2)+9x-2) dx Please help solve this, I do not know where to