1. The theme of Love and Arcadian happiness of the Return from Cythera, is based on the earlier work of: A) Titian, B) Raphael, C) Giorgione, D) Leonardo
2. The 19th Century academy dialogue about form versus color was carried on by the following artists: A) Delacroix and Courbet, B) Ingres and Millet, C) Delacroix and Ingres, D) Delacroix and Millet
3. Who said, "I want to do Impressionism all over again after Poussin"? A) Monet B) Renoir, C) Gaugin, D) Cezanne
4. The German artist __________'s paintings have an underlying theme of German Protestant mysticism. A) Gericault, B) Turner, C) Constable, D) Friedrich
5. He is often identified as the great American painter of the 19th century. A) West, B) Whistler, C) Eakins, D) Heade
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from BLAW1+2.docx.
- In Arkansas, methamphetamine (meth) was manufactured primarily in small toxic labs (STLs) located in homes, tents, barns, or hotel rooms. According to the
- Explain how fraudulent practices can occur in a healthcare setting.