* The statutory authority for the creation of federal law enforcement agencies.
* The Office of the United States Attorney
* The structure of the federal judiciary
Discuss the difference of the role of the federal agent vs. a state or local law enforcement officer. What is the source of federal law as opposed to state/local law? Identify and explain the role of the U.S. Attorney in the federal criminal process and describe the structure of the federal judiciary.
How is the decision made as to when a crime is investigated/prosecuted as a federal matter rather than a state one? Does it make sense to have dual criminal statutes in both systems which cover the same offenses?
Recently Asked Questions
- which statement about neurotransmitters and medications is true? A- natural neurotransmitters such as endorphins have been discovered after the development of
- This one is just math Pythagorean method on python with using class. I understand I can get distance and slope with using Pythagorean triangle rule. Just stuck
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from test-1-answers. Additional comments: "How did the person know that 2300