* The statutory authority for the creation of federal law enforcement agencies.
* The Office of the United States Attorney
* The structure of the federal judiciary
Discuss the difference of the role of the federal agent vs. a state or local law enforcement officer. What is the source of federal law as opposed to state/local law? Identify and explain the role of the U.S. Attorney in the federal criminal process and describe the structure of the federal judiciary.
How is the decision made as to when a crime is investigated/prosecuted as a federal matter rather than a state one? Does it make sense to have dual criminal statutes in both systems which cover the same offenses?
Recently Asked Questions
- Select a vitamin or mineral and address the associated question(s). AVOID DUPLICATES--scan your peers' posts before making your selection. To that end, be
- I need help with this question on describing the reason for annual fundraising for a nonprofit for a graduate MBA course. What is the rationale for developing
- In what circumstances or when can a party to a suit file a motion for summary judgment?