* The statutory authority for the creation of federal law enforcement agencies.
* The Office of the United States Attorney
* The structure of the federal judiciary
Discuss the difference of the role of the federal agent vs. a state or local law enforcement officer. What is the source of federal law as opposed to state/local law? Identify and explain the role of the U.S. Attorney in the federal criminal process and describe the structure of the federal judiciary.
How is the decision made as to when a crime is investigated/prosecuted as a federal matter rather than a state one? Does it make sense to have dual criminal statutes in both systems which cover the same offenses?
This question was asked on May 02, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- JUST NEED C) 2.- A ball is observed to fall from a building, striking the ground below 12.50 s later. (a) With what velocity did it strike the ground? (b)
- The following article is a study of autism, use it to answer the question regarding regression models.
- Individuals who have a certain gene have 0.48 probability of contracting a certain disease. Suppose that 1,340 individuals with the gene participate in a