· Due Day 3 [Individual forum]
· Follow the steps listed below to complete this 200- 300-word assignment.
· Choose one of your viewpoints on moral character, discussed in the Week Four DQ questions. Explain why you support that viewpoint. You can use your DQ1 or DQ2 response.
· Select one or two philosophers who agree with your viewpoint and explain why they share your views.
· Select a philosopher you feel would disagree with your viewpoint and explain why.
**Use philosophers who are discussed in Chapter 10 (Moral Philosophy), Chapter 11 (Political Philosophy) or Chapter 12 (Recent Moral and Political Philosophy)**
Be sure to clearly state the viewpoint you’re discussing. Be specific so that I’ll know what is the focus of your work. Review the posts from your Read & Discuss, Week Four, so that you’re able to be specific in the work that addresses this assignment.
Recently Asked Questions
- What does the national data suggest about "who," demographically, is primarily at risk for suicide in America? In order to become familiar with the assets
- Assume Centurion (from above) has $130 million in par value of long-term bonds outstanding that currently sell for $1,091.96 per $1,000 par value. The bonds
- Joshua is a project manager in an information technology company. The company receives a project that has to be completed in a short span of time. Joshua