· Define each of the following basic accounting terms in your own words by finding sources on the Internet.
· Provide the URL that supports the definition you have created for each item.
o Basic accounting formula
o Transaction, t-account
o General ledger
o Account balance
o Trial balance
o Net assets
o Accounts receivable
o Accounts payable
· Post your definitions as a Microsoft® Word attachment.
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between scenario analysis and sensitivity analysis? How can you use each during the capital budgeting process?
- Calculate the pOH for the following: a. [H+] = 1 x 10-2 M b. [OH-] = 1 x 10-4 M c. [H+] = 1 x 10-8 M d. [H+] = 1 x 10-12 M e. [OH-] = 1 x 10-13 M
- 1. Calculate the pH of the following: a. [H+] = 1 x 10-4 M b. [OH-] = 1 x 10-6 M c. [H+] = 1 x 10-6 M d. [H+] = 1 x 10-12 M e. [OH-] = 1 x 10-1 M