1. Describe neurotransmitters in terms of what they are, their general function within the body, and their impact on behavior.
2. Discuss the connection between neurons and neurotransmitters.
3. Pick two neurotransmitters and discuss their general functions in our bodies. Also discuss each neurotransmitter’s connection with disease or disorders. Does a neurotransmitter problem cause the disease, or does the disease cause a neurotransmitter problem? In other words, what might be the relationship between transmitter function or effectiveness and a particular disease or disorder?
In your own words, please
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the distinction of these two business terms; 'disclosure' and ‘recognition’?
- To ensure highway safety and protect driver health, Congress charged federal agencies with regulating the hours of service of commercial motor vehicle
- fully explain when and where title passes if the parties do not expressly agree to when and where and under what conditions title will pass