1. Briefly outline and compare the major milestones of physical development in early childhood (ages 2-6) and middle/late childhood (ages 7-12). (Chapters 7 and 9) Again, use of bullet points is ok.
2. Briefly outline and compare the cognitive development of early and middle/late childhood. (Chapters 7 and 9)
3. Briefly describe Vygotsky’s social constructivist approach. How does Vygotsky’s approach explain cognitive development in childhood? How is Vygotsky different than Piaget?
4. Briefly discuss these two aspects of social emotional development in children:
(A) Family relationships/structure for early childhood (Chapter 8) and
(B) Social or peer relationships (friendships, aggressions, social status) of middle childhood (Chapter 10).
5. Given what you have learned, how can families positively impact the development of children?
Recently Asked Questions
- Can you help me understand how to write an IF function in excel
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from MATH533_Project_Data_SALESCALL_A. Additional comments: "Is there a
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from MBAM-107.