Assume that Clara is not clairvoyant, that is, assume that she randomly guesses on each card.
1. Estimate the number of cards in the sample for which Clara correctly guesses the suit by giving the mean of the relevant distribution (that is, the expectation of the relevant random variable). Do not round your response.
2. Quantify the uncertainty of your estimate by giving the standard deviation of the distribution. Round your response to at least three decimal places.
Recently Asked Questions
- In a sample of 2016 U.S. adults, 242 said Richard Nixon was the worst president since World War II. Three U.S. adults are selected at random without
- Please assist with case below. Potbelly Corp.'s PBPB +0.38% new chief executive says more interesting sandwiches can save the struggling restaurant chain. "You
- The December 31, 2013, balance sheet of Schism, Inc., showed long-term debt of $1,280,000, and the December 31, 2014, balance sheet showed long-term debt of