Greater than 9 detector
1) Design a circuit whose output will be high if the 4-bit data input is a value greater than 9.
It only needs to be a simple circuit using basic gates. Also need truth table.
2) Alarm circuit design an alarm circuit to be used in a process control system. Temp (T), Presure (P), Flow (F), and Level (L) of fluid are each monitored by separate sensors circuits that produce a high logic output signal when the following indicated physical conditions exist.
High fluid temp
high fluid presure
low fluid flow rate
low fluid level
The alarm circuit output (A) should be high if any of the following physical conditions exist in the system.
(1) The presure is high when the flow is low
(2) the temp is high when either the presure is high or the the level is low.
List the truth table in the order of T P F L. Be sure to identify the corect physical condition for the alarm in the logic truth table.
Design a multiplier circuit that will output the product of any 2 bit number (0 through 3) times a multiplier of 0, 1, or 2. Note that we "don't care" about the result if the multiplier is equal to 3.
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose that the idle capacity floor space and machinery is presently being rented to another company for $ 32,000 per year . All the other conditions are
- Dumora 's net present value for this investment project is closest to :
- Motor Company manufactures 10,000 units of Part M-l each year for use in its production . The following total costs were reported last year : Valve Company has