1) Design a circuit whose output will be high if the 4-bit data input is a value greater than 9.
It only needs to be a simple circuit using basic gates. Also need truth table.
2) Alarm circuit design an alarm circuit to be used in a process control system. Temp (T), Presure (P), Flow (F), and Level (L) of fluid are each monitored by separate sensors circuits that produce a high logic output signal when the following indicated physical conditions exist.
High fluid temp
high fluid presure
low fluid flow rate
low fluid level
The alarm circuit output (A) should be high if any of the following physical conditions exist in the system.
(1) The presure is high when the flow is low
(2) the temp is high when either the presure is high or the the level is low.
List the truth table in the order of T P F L. Be sure to identify the corect physical condition for the alarm in the logic truth table.
Design a multiplier circuit that will output the product of any 2 bit number (0 through 3) times a multiplier of 0, 1, or 2. Note that we "don't care" about the result if the multiplier is equal to 3.
Recently Asked Questions
- he financial records of Ivanhoe Inc. were destroyed by fire at the end of 2017. Fortunately, the controller had kept certain statistical data related to the
- The PMHNP is caring for a patient with anxiety who develops mild to moderate hepatic impairment. Which action does the PMHNP take regarding the use of
- On April 1, 2015, a company paid an $24,300 premium on a 36-month insurance policy for coverage beginning on that date. Refer to that policy and fill in the