9)Power over decisions
1) Tangible benefits (e.g., food, shelter, clothing)
2) Negotiable currency, exchangeable without loss in value
3) Skilled, knowledgeable performances by credentialed professionals
4) Benefits directed to protected groups to redress past inequities
5) Prepayments or postpayments to purveyors of benefits and/or services. A credit can be used by a beneficiary only at purveyor(s) chosen by the organization providing the credit. A voucher can be used at purveyor(s) chosen by beneficiary.
6) Payments made to a third party (e.g., federal funds to private hospitals)
7) Government promise to repay loan in event signatory defaults
8) Grants of exclusive or near-exclusive right to a certain market as a result of lack of competition
9) Right to make decisions that serve self-interests of a particular group with which decision maker is affiliated
Recently Asked Questions
- Explain the three variables that can affect water piping distribution. Your response should be at least 300 words in length.
- Can you slove the MCQs for me plz Subject : Economics: Industry and Trade in Asia Plz do it ASAP. Thank you
- Which is the amount that should be paid for a stock that will pay a dividend of $5.60 in one year and $5.55 in two years? After that, the stock price will