a. genetics b. societal factors c. health d.cognitive style
2. I general, research shows that the impact of early maturation in girls is
a. more positive than negative
b. more negative than positive
c. both positive and negatice
d. the same as boys
3. From research on moral development, which statement most accurately reflects a main criticism of Kohlberg's theory?
a. he failed to account for sociocultural influences on moral development
b. moral development is universal, bur doesn't develop in stages
c. moral development is nither umiversla mor stagelike
d. his theory accounts for moral development in adults but not in children
4. individuals who are less than age 21 commit appoximately _% of serious crimes
a.10 b.25 c.30 d.40
5. consistent with notable trends during the adolescent growth spurt, you'd expect the average 12yearold girl to be _____than average 12 yearold boy
a. taller and heavier b. shorter and heavier
c. taller and lighter d. shorter and lighter
6. Susan is a 16 yearold old female who recently ended up in the emergency room after accidentally overdosing on a combination of alcohol and painkllers
Which term best describes the type of belief which may have led to this outcome?
a.imaginary audience b.fantasy
c. personal fable d. reversibility
7. Which statement best summarizes the research on teenage pregnancy prevention?
a. sex education is associated with increased sexual activity among teems
b. sex education is associated wigh decreases in teenage pregnancy rates.
c. sex education is associated with delayed sexual activity among teens
d. Sex education has impact on sexual activity or teemage pregnancy rates.
Recently Asked Questions
- A saturated solution __________. a. contains as much solvent as it can hold b. contains no double bonds c. contains dissolved solute in equilibrium with
- Compounds composed of a salt and water combined in definite proportions are known as a. clathrates b. homogenates c. ionic solids d. molecular solids e.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ICT378-Assignment-2017.