2. What will be the learning curve for our employees? (How long will it take to teach them how to use the new tech?)
3. Can we afford to pay for the new tech?
4. What is the payback (amortization) time?
5. How will using the new technology give us an advantage in the market.
6. What is the scope of change needed to use the new tech?
Recently Asked Questions
- Does creative accounting represent the unacceptable face of accounting flexibility?
- As the new CEO of World Corp., you are faced with two issues. One is that a main part of your business is in England and in Euros. You have some concerns
- does process management make sense to group the activities into the three phases of initialization , defination , and control ? why or why not