2. Name the bones of the pectoral girdle and the bones of the pelvic girdle. Compare the pectoral and pelvic girdles with regard to strength, function, and versatility.
3. What functions does the clavicle serve in the skeletal system?
4. To what bones does the scapula articulate?
5. Describe the bony arrangements that are involved in the elbow joint.
6. Describe the differences between a male pelvis and a female pelvis.
7. Compare the elbow joint and the knee joint in terms of structure and function.
8. Describe the four major curvatures of the vertebral column. Define lordosis, kyphosis, and scoliosis.
9. What is the function of the thoracic cage? Distinguish between true, false, and floating ribs.
10. What are the functions of the acromion process and coracoid process of the scapula?
11. What is the function of the tibial tuberosity?
Recently Asked Questions
- Find an equation for the line tangent to the graph of the given function at the indicated point. f(x) = x 2 - x at (-3, 12)
- Suppose that the population of starfish in a pond decreased exponentially form 573 in 1980 to 300 in 1995 and continued to decrease at the same percentage rate
- How can errors and exceptions be handled in Java using the try and catch statements?